Are you looking for a step-by-step guide to writing a Winning Pitch Script? then Pitch Planner Canvas is an answer to your question. It helps to build and test a pitch script that meets your audience’s needs and generates the outcomes you desire.
How to use this canvas?
It is a little tricky and you have to follow the sequence about writing into each block, We recommend following the sequence as :
Who are they? What is their world like? Build a Simple Persona.
- Their Needs: What are their broader goals / key problems?
- Their Objectives: What is important for them to hear, feel or achieve?
- Their Reservations: What do they hate or fear or DO NOT want to hear?
How and where will you deliver the message? What is the time/space available?
Why are you here? Why are you relevant
- Your Key Message: What do you want them to remember?
- Your Objectives: What do you want them to think, feel and do?
- Call To Action: What are you asking for? What do they get?
This is so-called your script block, Using information from sections 1,2 and 3 write your script on a blank sheet/cards/ POST-ITs & paste it here.
5. TEST PITCH
Simulate the actual delivery with the help of using the target audience or one of your friends pretend to be your target audience. Test as much as you can and ask for feedback after every completion of your test and update the necessary blocks.
PitchPlanner Canvas by Petr Adamek, Vanessa Clark, and Matt Currie.
The PitchPlanner Canvas itself is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.