The Complete Business Plan Course
Beginner + Intermediate : 40m 53s, Access from anywhere
What you'll learn
If you have a great business idea, you must plan it down to the last detail to make it successful. But how would you know that your plan is well-rounded and successful? Through this course, we’ll cover all the aspects of business planning in detail to help you throughout the journey of planning your business.
The course includes step-by-step instructions for writing and planning:
- A well-rounded executive summary to help you sum up your ideas properly.
- A proper company summary that includes a clear and precise mission and vision statement, products, and services section, and many more.
- It’ll also help you understand how to conduct industry and market analysis in the right way.
- How to formulate strategies that work and help you utilize your company’s resources to the maximum potential.
- It also helps you ensure that you strategize and plan every aspect of your marketing and advertising, and go about promoting your business in a cost-effective way.
- It would also help you imbibe concepts like cash flow, financial forecasting, and financial risk management effectively and with ease. No more complicated spreadsheets!
- The course also helps you design your sales funnel and business model and get an accurate sales forecast.
- A personnel plan to help you build a team that works in sync with your ideologies.
- Eventually, you’ll also be able to predict your break-even analysis and approximately when you’ll be able to achieve the same.
- Lastly, it’ll also help you design a presentable and unique cover page.
- Apart from that, there are 400+ sample business plans so you get to plan your business as per the requirements of your industry.
Above all, business planning can be difficult, but with a little direction from the course paired with easy-to-use software, you can now plan your business faster than ever.
- The desire to grow your business and come one step closer to your dream.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You want to start a new business and want help and direction for writing your business plan.
- Grow an existing business or company.
- You are running short on time and need to write your business plan fast.
- You want help in formulating a business strategy that works.
- You want to get funding to grow your business.
- You are starting any business ranging from eCommerce, local, affiliate, self-branded, start-up, mobile app, B2B, service, or home-based with one or two people.