Believe it or not—preparing a pitch deck and preparing for a pitch deck are equally important to delivering a successful presentation.
But let me know how you plan to perfect your pitch, storytelling, and presentation skills when you spend hours just creating one.
Let’s find you a way out!
Let the best AI pitch deck generator take care of your pitch deck while you focus on the latter. Sounds fair?
To help you out—here’s the list of the top 10 AI pitch deck creators that make preparing compelling pitch decks a breeze.
Are you ready to join? Let’s get started.
What is an AI Pitch Deck Generator?
An AI pitch deck generator is simply a software or application that uses artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) algorithms to create or help create a pitch deck or presentation.
As you may already know—a pitch deck is a presentation entrepreneurs or startup founders use to pitch their business ideas, products, or services to potential investors or partners.
Let’s review and discuss the top 10 AI pitch deck generators to help you get funded.
10 Best AI Pitch Deck Generators that Get You Funded
Upmetrics is the #1 AI pitch deck generator that helps startups, entrepreneurs, and small business owners create perfect investor pitch decks in no time.
It’s not just about pitch deck creation; Upmetrics can also help prepare an investment-ready business plan with its AI Assistant in no time.
Upmetrics AI Assistant can help you generate text, rewrite content, shorten or expand it, and it also allows you to change its tone.
It has step-by-step instructions and customizable pitch deck templates, so you can start and finish your pitch deck in less than an hour.
All you need to do is—select the “Write with AI” option in the pitch deck editor for AI assistance and start preparing your presentation.
Here’s a quick overview of its best features and pricing:
- AI-powered text generation to write on your business plan.
- Content rewriting feature to polish or enhance content quality.
- Content shortening option to briefly describe the context.
- Expand upon your idea and introduce new concepts.
- AI-powered assistant to help adjust the tone of your writing.
- Accurate & reliable information depending on prompted information
- Real-time updates and cloud storage, eliminating the risk of data loss.
- Customizable pitch deck and business plan templates.
- Check and correct grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Business resources, video tutorials, and guides to help get started.
Check out Upmetrics’ pricing plans:
Remember, only Upmetrics premium users can access the AI assistance feature. Refer to the pricing page for more information.
The most helpful feature was to make a business plan out of a simple idea. Thankful for all the tools provided, especially AI which did a great impact on my work.
Prepare Your Pitch Deck in Less than an Hour with Our
AI Pitch Deck Generator
Plan Starts @ $7/mo
PitchBob is an AI-powered tool designed to help you create compelling investor pitch decks and presentations easily and quickly.
This tool can help you create a pitch deck, investor pitch, elevator pitch, sales deck, executive summary, AI business plan, and other essential documents.
This Tallinn, Estonia-based startup emphasizes providing an innovation solution so you can confidently pitch your startup, knowing you have a reliable solution by your side.
In short, this tool can be your all-in-one package for business development and a successful fundraising campaign.
Let’s review the advantages and disadvantages of using Pitchbob to learn more about it:
- Idea Validation: This can help validate the viability of your startup idea based on competition and market trends.
- Networking: The tool will suggest potential investors, mentors, and clients who might fit your startup well.
- AI-powered solution that can help you create pitch decks, sales decks, investor letters, elevator pitches, and more.
- High pricing: pricing for this tool is pretty high considering its feature offerings.
- Generic visuals: PitchBob’s visuals may seem generic and lack the quality to make your pitch stand out.
- No free plan: PitchBob has no free plan, so you must pay for the membership.
|Access to:||Basic plan features +||Advanced plan features +|
StoryDoc is yet again a pitch deck and business presentation maker that helps users turn their generic and static slides into interactive web content.
You can use this incredible tool to create AI-generated pitch decks, proposals, case studies, landing pages, and business proposals.
There are a couple of ways you can use it to make your presentation:
Signing up for the free trial and accessing the free interactive pitch deck templates or letting their expert do all the work and come up with the final version of your investor pitch deck.
While it has some impressive features, some of its drawbacks make entrepreneurs reconsider. Let’s review its pros and cons to learn more about them.
- Library of templates: the tool comes with an extensive library of templates for various use cases.
- Embed media & stuff: This tool allows users to embed stuff into the slides using HTML/iFrame.
- Presentation Analytics can help you get insights about your presentation, like who opened it and how they interacted.
- No CRM Integrations: StoryDoc’s pro plan lacks name and CRM integrations, which may cause trouble for many users.
- Slow page load speed: some users have encountered slow page load speed while working on heavy assets.
- High pricing: toryDoc’s pricing is pretty high compared to other tools like Upmetrics.
|$40/month per user||$29.90/month||Contact sales|
|Access to:||Starter plan features +||Pro plan features +|
4. Beautiful AI
Beautiful AI is a cloud-based tool designed to help entrepreneurs and teams create impressive pitch decks and presentations from anywhere. This AI-powered tool emphasizes helping individuals and new entrepreneurs easily create beautiful presentations without any designing skills.
Here is why beautiful AI is one of our top picks for creating effective pitch decks and stunning presentations:
- 65+ innovative slide templates with pre-designed slide galleries.
- Brand consistency with custom presentation themes.
- 100+ customizable templates to get started.
While it’s good at creating basic presentations, this cloud-based software lacks pitch deck-specific functionalities, making it less effective when designing pitch decks than business planning tools like Upmetrics.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Beautiful AI:
- Ease of use: Anyone with less or no design skills can create presentations using Beautiful AI.
- Hundreds of starter templates: This platform has 100+ starter templates to get started.
- AI-powered designs: Beautiful AI uses Artificial Intelligence to suggest layouts, fonts, and themes.
- Limited customization: AI-generated templates may not always suit your requirements.
- Limited functionality: AI can create professional-looking documents but may lack advanced animation.
- No free plan: Beautiful AI has no free plan, so you must pay for membership.
(If billed annually)
|$12 per month||$40 per month||Custom|
Slidebean is primarily a collection of presentation design templates, premium fonts, and high-end color palettes that help entrepreneurs and presenters define the overall design of their presentations.
This tool takes care of your presentation’s visual and design elements, making it easier for you to create visually appealing pitch decks.
So you can spend less time making it and more on preparing yourself for the presentation.
Like StoryDoc, there are two ways to do it with Slidebean: do it yourself using StoryDoc or work closely with their business analysts to perfect your pitch deck.
They can help startup founders—write and design pitch decks, in financial modeling, estimate market size, and develop marketing strategies.
Let’s learn more about the tool through its pros and cons:
- Templates & themes: SlideBean offers a variety of themes & templates to create professional presentations.
- User-friendly Interface: This platform has a user-friendly interface, making it easier for users to get started.
- Fundraising Kit: It comes with an unlimited fundraising kit, which is a good value addition to their plans.
- No monthly plan: Slidebean has no free plan, and yearly plans seem high compared to its peers.
- Limited functionality: The tool may not be suitable for making pitch decks and complex presentations.
- No free plan: Beautiful AI has no free plan, so you must pay for the subscription.
|$199 per year||$499 per year|
There’s no way you didn’t know about Canva. It’s a well-known graphic design platform with AI-powered features for entrepreneurs and working professionals.
Although it’s basically not a tool for AI pitch deck creation, it has hundreds of professionally designed templates to help you create a winning pitch deck.
You can add content to these ready-made templates and ask Canva Design AI for design elements, color palettes, and layout suggestions.
Despite Canva’s library of resources, stock images, icons, and illustrations, it’s not the tool specifically intended for creating pitch decks to present your business idea, so it may lack pitch deck-specific functionalities.
Here are some pros and cons of using Canva for creating pitch decks:
- Templates: Canva offers various pre-designed templates to help you get started.
- User-friendly Interface: Canva is known for having a user-friendly interface, making it easier for users to get started.
- Cost-effective: Canva’s pricing plans seem very competitive compared to some other tools on the list.
- Watermark on free plan: The free version of Canva leaves a watermark on your designs.
- Limited design control: Canva may lack customization and design control features.
- Limited features: Since it’s designed as a universal solution, Canva may lack pitch deck-specific features and functionalities.
|Free||Canva Pro||Canva for teams|
|$0||$6.49/month||$8.49/month (5 members)|
7. Beemer Docs
Beemer Docs is an AI-powered tool that converts your startup pitch deck thoughts or text inputs into visually appealing pitch decks.
It uses a different approach for investor pitch deck creation, where users will input text documents, and AI will use them to prepare professional-looking presentations.
This AI tool is designed specifically for entrepreneurs and startup founders wanting to share their passion with the world and maximize their impact.
While the toolkit is a perfect solution for elevating your business pitches and gazing at potential investors and partners, it also has a few drawbacks, like its automated designs, which may not always align with your preferences and require manual adjustments.
Let’s learn more about the pros and cons of using Beemer Docs:
- Example Pitch Decks: The platform provides examples of successful pitch decks you can use for inspiration.
- Quick presentations: It’s an incredible tool for creating presentations quickly using existing content
- Cost-effective: BeemerDoc’s pricing plans seem very competitive compared to other tools on the list.
- New Tool: It’s comparatively new and may lack credible community feedback.
- Limited design control: Automated designs may not always meet user requirements.
- Generic visuals: BeemerDoc’s visuals may seem generic compared to a manually created startup pitch deck.
|Free Pitch||Base Package|
|Pricing||$10 (per pitch)|
8. Pitch Grade
The next on our list is PitchGrade. A tool that creates AI-generated pitch decks to help entrepreneurs to pitch investors and secure funding.
It also provides on-demand feedback or suggestions to help entrepreneurs perfect their pitches and make the most out of their fundraising efforts.
This AI-powered tool analyzes your pitch deck for key elements, including the problem your business intends to solve, your target audience, your business model, your business idea, and the team behind it.
PitchGrade also provides successful pitch deck examples, so entrepreneurs can gain insights and learn from the best.
Here are some of the pros and cons of PitchGrade you must consider:
- Templates: PitchGrade has a variety of pre-designed templates for different types of pitch decks.
- User-friendly Interface: This platform has a user-friendly interface, making it easier for users to get started.
- Real-time feedback: PitchGrade uses state-of-the-art AI to provide real-time feedback on pitch deck presentations.
- Lack of expertise: PitchGrade may lack data and expertise for industry-wide pitch deck creation.
- Technical bugs: the tool has technical issues and bugs, affecting its accuracy and performance.
- Limitations: PitchGrade has some limitations on file size, format, etc that it can process.
(billed every month)
($59.88 billed every 12 months)
Visme is a graphic design platform similar to Canva, allowing you to create graphics, videos, presentations, and infographics. It’s one tool to design, store, and share your content.
While Canva offers several creative template options, Visme seems a bit more refined, with uniform graphic sections and plenty of options.
However, both tools aren’t explicitly designed for investor or sales pitch creation—they may lack some features compared to a more refined tool like Upmetrics.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Visme:
- Templates: Visme offers a variety of pre-designed templates to help you get started.
- Real-time Collaboration: Visme allows users to collaborate and work simultaneously on a project.
- Export options: Visme allows its users to export their pitch decks in various formats (PDF, PPTX, and HTML)
- Limited free version: While Visme offers a free version, it comes with several limitations for creating a pitch deck.
- Learning curve: While it’s an easy-to-use tool, there still might be a slight learning curve for beginners.
- Limited features: Since it’s designed as a universal solution, Visme may lack pitch deck-specific features and functionalities.
|Access to:||Basic plan features +||Starter plan features +||Pro plan features +|
10. Prezent AI
Prezent is an innovative AI presentation productivity platform for enterprise teams, helping them overcome their collaboration and communication struggles.
With the ability to translate your thoughts/business ideas into compelling presentations, Prezent could be your solution for the perfect pitch.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Prezent AI:
- Ease of use: User-friendly interface and intuitive designing tools to help you make presentations.
- Overnight Presentation: Submit your presentation and get it optimized overnight.
- No structured pricing: Present.AI does not have a structured pricing plan on its official website.
- Learning curve: New users may find it difficult to learn all its features and functionalities.
- Limited features: This AI tool has limited features compared to other pitch deck generators on the list.
Prezent AI does not have a structured pricing plan on its official website. You may contact their team for more information.
That’s it! Our list of best AI pitch deck generators ends here. Let’s briefly discuss how to choose an AI pitch deck generator with multiple options available to choose from.
How to Choose an AI Pitch Deck Generator Software?
Still, wondering which one to choose from this long list of AI pitch deck generators? Here are a few factors to consider while selecting an AI pitch deck creator.
- Ease of Use: Make sure the AI tool you choose is easy to use for new users. It must be intuitive and easy to navigate, even for users with no design experience at all.
- AI Quality: Assess the quality of content generated using artificial intelligence.
An investor pitch is crucial to convincing them to invest in your business, so your presentation must be well-written, engaging, and free of grammatical errors.
- Features & functionalities: Ensure your chosen tool has all the necessary features to create a winning pitch deck. These features may include customizable templates, AI content generation, and integration with business plan software.
- Pricing: Compare the pricing and features of your chosen tool with its peers to ensure it’s a value-for-money investment.
- Business planning: Pitch deck and business planning are closely related, so choose a tool like Upmetrics that can be your one-stop solution for business and financial planning and pitch deck creation.
That’s it for today. Keep these factors in check, and you will have the best AI pitch deck generator to help you perfect your investor pitch.
In a nutshell, AI pitch deck creators are the way to prepare presentations and pitch decks that speed up the work and help you win investors.
So what are you waiting for? You know Upmetrics; sign up today and prepare the pitch deck for your next presentation in no time.